This first issue of the Arganee Journal features “State of the Thesis” papers from Kean University Writing Studies MA program, for the mid-point of their year long Research Networked Seminar. What you will find below are early, early drafts of their introduction, preliminary outline, and annotated bibliography.
In an upcoming May 2018 issue, readers can see how these drafts have transformed into the final white paper summary of their thesis. Please visit the blogs at the end of each draft to follow the students’ work and to leave feedback.
- Breaking the Manacles: Finding, Claiming, and Shaping Self
- Conversations With My Father
- On Making a Poet: Exploring Writerly Identity by Reimagining Ginsberg’s Prophetic Experience
- State of the Thesis May 2018
- The (Trans)humanism of Young Adult Literature: Exploring the Shortsighted Nature of Transhumanism Through the Scope of Youth
- Why Diversity Matters in Children’s Literature